blvck

ENTRIES ABOUT NETWORKS +FOLLOW DBOARD
Fika, loves black and it affect her life so much & an awkwardologist { }
Status: Hiatus

Chat Box


credits
100% by me. With help from here. Do tell if I do not credit yours.

Re-starting
POSTED BY FIKA ON 11 December 2014 | 0 COMMENTS




Assalamualaikum. Hello. It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. I've almost forgot that I still have my blog account. I want to restarting everything. I deleted most of my old posts and want to make a slightly change in my blog. I'm still catching up to get very well with html codes because I used to love to play with html codes not long time ago but since now I'm kinda awkward and feel like a newbie. I rarely update on blog this year due to school activities and lack of time. But for next year, I'll rarely update this blog too since I have to focus on spm and maybe go for a long hiatus and not updating for a few months.

Time flies so fast don't you think? In just a blink of eye, left less than a month before 2015 and I'm going to be seventeen next year and I had to accept the fact that I'm going to sit for spm next year. It's a big big really big exam and I must do very well. I always think about my future nowadays. What I'm going to be in a few years later? I can't believe that I'm already in my last year ((senior year)) in high school. Mom always say that the older we get, the more hardships of life that we will face later. I take that as an advice. 

Now for the future wish, I'm going to be more mature in deciding everything in life. I have learned from past mistakes and I'm not going to repeat the same mistakes twice. As the oldest sibling in my family, I want to be a role model to my younger siblings as Mom said that the younger look the oldest as their aspiration. I want to be more helpful and responsible towards my parents, friends and teachers. Hope for a better year, 2015. Re-starting for a new and mature solution for next year. Have a good day. Bye.